Wild Blueberry Pineapple Mint Smoothie a.k.a. Smoothie-Goals-Surpassed
Hello my loves! As promised, I present you with this morning’s heavenly smoothie, my Wild Blueberry & Pineapple Mint Smoothie a.k.a. Smoothie Goals Surpassed. This smoothie is so beautifully delicious. I will try to describe it for you love bugs in the best way possible, but NOTHING will do it more justice than you tasting it. Seriously.
OH & can we just talk about how beautifully pink she is? Like, LEGIT, if you don’t get tempted by the yummy combination of all the ingredients, you are SURE to get tempted just by the looks of how pretty she is. I’m not even kidding.
“OK, BUT WHAT THE EFF IS IN THIS SMOOTHIE? Does she ever stop talking?” (No, I don’t, by the way). GUYS, the combination of fresh mint (Oh…the smell of you baby! FRESH MINT FOR THE WIN, SERIOUSLY!), sweet blueberries, citrusy pineapple, nutty almond milk, pure (sweet!) vanilla & naturally sweet dates is LIKE BEYOND. WOAH, JUST WOAH. If, like me, you have a slight (JK, a freaking huge) obsession with smoothies, this one is sure to become a staple for you babes! It’s SO CREAMY, YET SO BEYOND REFRESHING A.K.A. IT IS THE DEFINITION OF PERFECT BALANCE. It will legit wake you up & I AM READY TO GUARANTEE that it is a better alarm clock than your iPhone!! “WHAT? IS SHE ON SOMETHING?”. No guys, you just don’t realize the power of a perfect smoothie (Because you’ve never had one yet!!!).
ANYWAYS, like most smoothies, this one is super quick, simple & easy to whip up! (Yes, you can thank me later, once you get to work, after the morning rush & the HORRIBLE traffic). WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 1 cup of unsweetened organic almond milk (or any other plant-based or regular milk of your choice!). As always, I use Earth’s Own & it’s BOOM – I go through cartons of this like it’s underwear, NO JOKE. (TMI? Sorry not sorry.);
- 1 cup of frozen wild blueberries;
- 1/4 cup of frozen pineapple;
- 1/2 cup of FRESH MINT LEAVES. Guys, this stuff MAKES the smoothie. I am not even exaggerating (even though I admit, I do tend to…). NO BUT SERIOUSLY, there is mint in this smoothie for a reason, that reason being its existence. Honestly, I never realized the power of mint in a smoothie until I recently started throwing some in every morning & WOAH. Plus, did you guys know that mint actually helps with digestion & can help soothe your tummies if you have inflammation (a.k.a. it can get help rid of BLOATING. ZOMFG. So dreamy). In other words, why would you skip the mint? YOU WOULDN’T. Would you?
- 1 tbsp. of fresh lemon juice;
- 1/2 tsp. of pure organic vanilla extract (I know, I said I’d stop telling you guys that I use Simply Organic, but like, what if it’s your first time on my blog & this is the first post you’re reading? See how thoughtful I am! I know. I know. *Taps shoulder*);
- 1/2 cup of ice;
(Vanilla extract is not in the picture because I only decided to add it SPONTANEOUSLY (I’m spontaneous & stuff now that I’ve learned to let go. IT’S FREAKING AWESOME!) when I was adding all these beautiful ingredients to the blender, SO NO, THE VANILLA DIDN’T MAKE THE CUT FOR THE PIC, but it MADE THE SMOOTHIE THAT MUCH BETTER. SWEAR!!).
OKAY GUYS, THAT’S ALL. These ingredients are beautiful, yummy, so healthy, so clean & SO GOOD FOR YOU! NOW, IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU COMBINE THEM ALL? UH, if you read properly, I already told you guys – SMOOTHIE GOALS SURPASSED. “Okay fine, but is she gonna tell us how to make it?”… GUYS, I’ll be honest, I didn’t think you needed instructions, BUT FINE. Just in case!
- Place all your ingredients in your BESTIE, THE BLENDER & blend them until SUPA SMOOTH. Add water or more almond milk/other plant-based milk/regular milk if you prefer a “thinner” smoothie, BUT WHO DOES? Creamy, thick smoothies are the SH*T, lez be honest. BUT, just in case you’re weird like that, at least you know there’s a way to thin it out!
- DEVOUR. CRY WHEN THE GLASS IS EMPTY. MAKE ANOTHER ONE. (Or just double the recipe & make enough for two to begin with, A.K.A. LEARN TO BE EFFICIENT PEOPLE).
OK, NOW LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS FROM 2 ANGLES? I couldn’t choose just one. I’m terribly sorry for all this visual sex (Please forgive me?!).
THIS ONE IS UP JUST IN TIME FOR BREAKY TOMORROW, so no excuses! I want your feeedback! Enjoy mes amours, xoxo!